Tower Climber/Tower Tech – Grand Island NE region
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AS A TOWER CLIMBER/CONSTRUCTION CREW MEMBER! If you love working outdoors, are physically able to climb and also perform construction work, are able to travel as part of a team during the week, enjoy exciting and adventurous work, desire long-term/stable work with overtime opportunities, this is a great job for you. Crews are based out of Grand Island, Nebraska, so if you currently live within a reasonable driving distance, or are able to relocate to such an area, check us out!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Stable, year-round employment (W-2 employee)
- Daily travel per diem, plus paid lodging when traveling
- Ability to be home most weekends
- On-the-job training, including safety training and continuing education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes fantastic health insurance benefits (Medical, Vision and Dental, and Supplemental), Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, free cell phone/service, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match
What do we do?
- Construct, erect, and maintain cell towers
- Climb existing towers in order to perform equipment modification, installation, and upgrades
- Climb cell towers up to 450 feet and ladders at various heights
- Prepare and clean sites
- Other duties may be assigned
How do you know if you are a good fit?
You're able to climb and work at heights up to 450 feet.
You can lift up to 100 pounds.
You can work outside in all elements, including extreme temperatures, rain, snow and wind.
You are in good physical condition and able to work in a variety of different positions - crouching,
kneeling, reaching, bending/lifting.
You have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving history for the past 3 to 5 years.
You can travel throughout the region for work during the week, which can include overnight stays.
You are reliable, and enjoy working with a team.
You are able to pass pre-employment checks, including drug screen, criminal background, MVR, and DOT physical.