Customer Experience Coordinator
Primary Objective & Scope of Position:
Supports the Slumberland Promise through both sales and operations functions while putting customer care at the center to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
Customer and Sales Engagement:
- Demonstrates with consistency the passion to provide best in class customer service by cultivating relationships, loyalty and uncompromised satisfaction.
- Willing and capable to serve our customers through all communication avenues including in-store, online, and phone.
- Equipped and confident in utilizing effective communication techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, and entertain customers to assist in driving sales.
- Desire and capacity to problem solve any customer account maintenance, financing assistance, payment handling and resolve credit balances.
- Liaison between customer service vendors to guide and support the customer experience researching customer journey history in order to provide appropriate resolution.
- Establish and maintain familiarity with the products and services offered, staying current on marketing events, engaged on continued education, practice selling strategies, and attending meetings.
- Real time decision making skills to balance customer expectations and handle complex customer situations.
- Assist multiple locations to support customers and stores at all stages of the customer journey.
- Assist in store display and merchandising to include but not limited to accessories, wall art, lighting and inventory cycles. Support daily operations through merchandise maintenance and the flow of new furniture arrivals.
- Assist store manager with the following store functions as needed: interviewing, orientation, training and development, community engagement, bank deposits and other tasks as assigned.
- Customer support in coordinating delivery and pick up activity.
- Assist delivery teams with customer communications.
- Maintain and secure customer and employee information.
- Maintain and order supplies based on business needs.
- Follow lean concepts to standardize work efficiency.
All other duties as directed by supervisor.
Knowledge & Education Requirements:
High school diploma or GED. Post-secondary education preferred and/or supervisory experience. Computer skills with Microsoft suite. Customer service and communication skills.
Physical Demands/Work Environment/Equipment:
Able to lift 20lbs. Sight, hearing touch required. Able to work long days in a fast paced environment. Days, evenings, weekends and holidays may be required. May be required to work at multiple stores within a region. Ability to utilize computer, calculator, web chat, multi-function device, 2-wheeled dolly, check verification and detection device. Have a valid driver's license.
Additional Job Description